Ince Joins Firms Building UK Cannabis Law Capabilities – Law.com
Ince Gordon Dadds has become the latest U.K. firm to add a cannabis law capability with the hire of partner Robert Jappie from specialist firm Mackrell Turner Garrett.
This premium content is reserved for
Law.com International Subscribers.
BENEFITS OF A SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE:
- Customized news by region including UK, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and North America
- Cutting-edge research such as UK Top 100, China 45, and Asia 50
- Get the inside track on the biggest breaking stories that delve deep into the issues behind the headlines
- Comprehensive coverage of the dynamic legal market from people moves to the major international jurisdictions
- Global view into how legal tech, business of law, in-house and regulatory environments are intersecting worldwide
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now
This article originally appeared here in https://www.law.com/international-edition/2020/02/12/ince-joins-firms-building-uk-cannabis-law-capabilities/