Prohibition Partners LIVE Yields for third edition with Schedule set to push forward cannabis Conversion – PRNewswire
LONDON, May 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Prohibition Partners LIVE, the top digital conference to the worldwide cannabis business, is returning for the third version having a renowned line-up of political, business and cultural leaders who’ll talk about the industry’s most pressing problems, from legislation change to social fairness dedication, as well as mainstream opportunities in regions from health to blockchain.
Taking place on 18-20 May, the digital event will bring together 60+ industry-leading speakers from throughout the world for disruptive debates and networking to unlock the potential of cannabis transformation. Within an agenda that will explore international business trends, thought leaders share information, exchange ideas and seem to push forward regulatory change, for example:
- Curaleaf Executive Chairman and Founder Boris Jordan will combine Financial Times reporter Patricia Nilsson to get a fireside debate on the North American cannabis pioneer’s venture to Europe.
- Professor David Nutt, Director of Neuropsychopharmacology, Imperial College London, may hold a debate about current developments in the UK cannabis industry with Dr Daniel Poulter, Conservative MP; along with Tonia Antoniazzi, Labour MP.
- Jessamyn Stanley, CEO of both JOS Inc and Yoga influencer, will join Dr Amanda Reiman, VP of Community Development at Flow Cannabis Company along with Elana Goldberg, CEO of The Cannigma to discuss the piece that cannabis can take from the growing health industry pouch.
- Al Harrington, Former NBA Player & Non-Executive Director, MedMen, will soon be joined by political and business leaders such as Niamh Eastwood, Executive Director of Release, along with Cyrus Engerer, Member of the European Parliament to get Malta, to discuss the future for social fairness and social justice in the cannabis sector across Europe.
- Steven Hawkins, Former President at Amnesty International and current CEO of the US Cannabis Council and Executive Director of the Marijuana Policy Project will discuss business funding opportunities with Jeremy Berke, Senior Reporter for Business Bill.
VIP attendees will have access to exclusive content and invite-only discussions, as well as a personal introduction service, taking advantage of Prohibition Partners LIVE’s large and varied audience base. VIP delegates from around the world working in businesses ranging from pharmaceutical and health care to agriculture and production, and even investment and finance, will have the chance to virtually mingle and make meaningful connections in real time, and for an extended period following the occasion.
To learn more and to register for tickets, visit Prohibition Partners LIVE.
About Prohibition Partners LIVE
Prohibition Partners LIVE is the major virtual cannabis conference, linking you to the international cannabis industry from any place on earth. Developed by Prohibition Partners, the authoritative source of data intellect and strategy for the worldwide cannabis industries.
Head of Communications
+ () 34633663699
Occasion and Sponsorship Enquiries:
Event and Sponsorship Lead